Sunday, August 22, 2010

Me and my stamp collection

Yes, as crazy as it seems, i use to collect stamps. But it was ages ago. So don’t judge me! So as I was going through my cabinet, I saw my little stamp book and decided to have a peak and see what I used to be like.  X)

So here are some photos as proof.abra_kazam

21082010999

Here’s my stamp book. Very simple isn’t it??

Bluetooth Exchange Folder8

Here’s part of my collection. As you can see, I’m already a huge fan of animals since a very very very young age. Cats, Dogs, you name it, I love iT!!!! Most of the stamps are actually bought rather than collected from letters. I don’t know whether you all remember it or not, there used to be vendors that come into our primary school and sell all these kind of things. All I can say is, “DAMN THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT FROM LITTLE KIDS” As I recall, it isn’t that cheap as well! Oh well, at least now I have something to blog about isn’t it?

Bluetooth Exchange Folder9

Here’s some of the stamps that I find it interesting.

a) That’s our Negeri Sembilan stamp!! And it’s still the same after so many years!skipping

b) The one in the middle, it’s actually a stamp from Japan, I don’t know how I got it, but it’s definitely very cute!!

c) A crab on a stamp, I wonder whether they really use it.

d) The person in the stamp, it’s actually my uncle, I was like “WTF is my uncle doing in a stamp??!!”

e) This is the best! Thailand stamp! Coconut head! I think i would laugh to death if I receive a letter with a coconut head on the stamp (no offence to all those Thai out there. x).

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Last Thursday, I went to ……( Oh wait.. i need to go for lunch first.. XD )skippy

AFTER 20MINS

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok! I’m back. So what’s next? Oh ya! Last Thursday I went out, despite I’m sick. I just didn’t want to stay home and be all E-M-O! So my “Gay” best friend came to pick me up and went to SS15 for SnowFlake and also Starbucks, I promised him that i would treat him SnowFlake after I get my salary. I’m a person that keeps her promises..

Since I’m sick, I can’t take anything cold so I took hot Tao Fu Fa. It’s not fantastic but it’s alright. 19082010995 After SnowFlake, Edvinn wanted to go StarBucks for a drink so that he could work on his application for a certain project. How nice of him to treat me drink.. *let’s hope i get more of these kind of chance*you_cant_have_it

As usual, I didn’t know what to order so I told him to make the decision for me. He order “Signature Hot Chocolate” for me and it really taste like melted chocolate. *yum yum*!thinking_of_you

19082010997

 Google Talk Received Images So basically, that’s all for this post, will see what else i could dig out to post more.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next post.. Working in 1 Utama.

AF986ACD4E707BA1865D5F4B7C8F08DC

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...