Sunday, September 13, 2009

A very bz week

This will be a long one..so if you don't have the time..you should leave now... :)

Want to know what i did for the past week? Let me state it all out!~
i had...
  • IB event (International Buisness Event
  • A presentation on my stool which i previously mentioned.
  • Handed in 3 reports
  • Did my theatre presentation
  • Did 3 presentations.
Yes...in just 1 week!!~ seriously!!~ So let me start off with the first event of the week.. which is the IB event. IB event is divided into 2 parts, the morning session which is Great Bites 2009 and also the night event which is Golden IB Nite. So from the name of it you also know that Great Bites is a food fair lor... And yes!~ I'm happy to say that i m in charge of the morning event. I'm allocated into a stall call Yong Sheng, which is a stall selling mooncake. So let us see some picts ya..
during the open ceromony


Lion dance for the opening ceremony

Ok..in this particular pic, those are the people sorrounding the doughnut stall cos they are giving out free doughnuts to those that could answer their questions correctly. Students..and particularly greedy students..haha!~

Me SS-ing at the stall

This is a cup that i got for free cos i bought 2 packets of oldtown white coffee...i just love the coffee cup... :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next part, it's the presentation of my stool. As you all know, i've been crazilly doing my stool. So here's the finish pic of my stool.

My stool look great isnt it?? wait...don talk so fast...wait till you see the others...

----> look at mine next to it ;(

all students cramping to take photo with their stool

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another finish part of my week. The last one, my presentation for theatre!!~ At last after all the hard work and also the time and effort... Well, i can say that we did a splendid presentation cause i managed to cry!~ for real.. let me cut short the story for you all

I m a pregnant gal and my bf doesn't want me, instead he found another gal, and there's this guy that is after me. So, in the end, both of the guys went into a fight and before things get any messier, we started singing!!~ wow!~!!~!~!~!~ So let look at our cast ya..

So as we were practising, we manage to rent the whole campus library!!~ this is the first time i see the library which is empty..!!~

another rap!~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly!~ the celebration of my being home!!~ Haven't been home for almost 3 weeks!!~ miss teddie so so so so much!!

That's the end of this post..will update more soon :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...