Sunday, March 4, 2012

Good day to all

Dear all,

How is everything rolling on? I’m still alive in year 2012! WooHoo! And guess what? I am back! With a brand new camera to flaunt my nice picha! So before I start my post, let me intro you my side kick that will be featured in all the up coming post!

Hie Smexy~ DSC00166

Got it fully charged and off I went on a test shot with my friend. Was just a very casual outing with my friend (was suppose to hunt for my pair of shoes but end up with NOTHING!) So instead, say Hi to my 9 years friend.

DSC00023

Am so glad that I can now put my picture in a larger pixel! Thanks to LG’s crappy phone camera, I haven’t got the chance to blog at all!

See how dreamy my skin looks? That is one of the feature to smoothen you face. Now I look as if I’ve been using SK2 for a decade! Open-mouthed smile SONY DSC

That’s about it for that day. So where did I bring my new toy to next? There isn’t any fixed area, so I just brought it with me when I’m out. Open-mouthed smile But seriously I need a smaller pouch as the default one is bloody big! DSC00132

You hungry yet?? *grin* DSC00134

Pointless photo. Just to show off my limited edition starbucks pouch. It’s just my working pass though. Next to it is smelly foot of his.DSC00141

Another pointless pict. Open-mouthed smile Say “Hi” to him. All nervous for so call “his” day. Driver for the day, so stressed out by the jam that I almost cried. Yes. I almost cried cos of stress in KL. SONY DSC

Yummilicious cheese fish head noodles from Menjalara, Kepong. DSC00155

DSC00156

New flavor from Snowflake. Me Likey. Will go for it again when I’m free. DSC00191

Caramel milk tea from Gong Cha, which I find surprisingly a lot better than Chatime! Guys, time to switch! DSC00205

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On a totally different matter. See what he got me?

It’s a cord bundle thing. Knowing I’m a very messy person, like to throw all my stuff here and there. He got me this. Got ducky as it looks cute and it’s yellow color and easy to spot! DSC00163

Guess that is most of the pictures that I got from my smexy, will update more often I hope. So do still keep logging in here and stalk me kay? I’m giving you permission to stalk me.

DSC00085Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...