Thursday, December 31, 2009

Those were the days…

OH MY GOD!!~ I went out with Hui Ting(Arie) and Pei Jing yesterday night and it was one of the most funny nights i had in the whole holidays. So what did we do for your hang out night? Basically, while me and Arie is waiting for to finish her work ‘bout 8, she came to my house earlier and of course what will happen when you put 2 gals together? GOSSIP lah of course!!~

Well, the fun starts when we met up with Pei Jing. Everything was so funny..and we didn’t realise the time passing so fast. Let me recall..

Form 1 : I was is 1 Melur, and here i met Arie. Kinda got myself to join the Basketball Society. Nothing interesting happen in here. As I’m still “fresh meat” in the school and is still consider the goodie goodie type of kid :P

Form 2 : I was in 2 Cempaka, this is where the fun starts.. I got to meet Pei Jing, Mei Fong, Li Sin, Wei Xiang, Li Li, Mei Yan and a whole lot more. And this is also the first year i got to represent my school for basketball competition. Influenced Arie to join too :)

Form 3 : I was in 3 Cempaka, and here is all the freaking fun starts! First year in the morning session in my school and things are very new for us. With seniors, with different time zone (waking 6 every morning is no fun). Still in basketball team but now with even more friends and people that i’m familiar with. I can’t really remember all the juicy details but it is nice to get a refresh of my memory yesterday night.

Form 4 : I am finally in 4 Tanjung!! Last class of science class, my class is located at the very top of the building, which is the 3rd floor, which we can glance whether the teacher is coming or not, with 4 Cempaka beside me, which means my buddy Pei Jing just right next door to me. I always remember that i used to sit right behind the class with windows next to me, and Pei Jing would crawl over(as in really crawl!!) standing outside the window with a pillar blocking sight of the teacher, asking me what i want to eat for recess.OH YES! We’re bad kids. My class consist of Andrew, my super close bro. Sue-Ann, the talking machine. Fui Jin, our very good class monitor. Carmen, my super long friend which super likes to do sensitive things and also sing. Azroy, the chinese-malay that is more a chinese. Jeremy, the kid with a lot of white hair 0.o. Sook Hui+Hui Hui, the two good ji mui. Li Sin+Pui Yee, the 2 very good volley ball players in my class…………..Well, of course i can’t write all of them down in here as some of their names i can’t even remember :P But then form 4 was one of my greatest year in SMK Bukit Mewah…

Form 5 : Being the senior of the school do have their advantages. I was the treasurer for Basketball Society and of course la i had some money filled in my own pocket and also some of the high post people la.. DUH~ let’s just say i’m very good with money :P With little farts under us, we own them!!~ I was always the bad person in our society because i always scold the little farts, and Pei Jing was always the one being good. DAMN YOU PEI JING!!~ it’s you that told me to scold them. *Sob Sob* So i guess that is why i wasn’t that close with all the small farts. But indeed. the final years of my secondary school is very enjoyable and also worth remembering :)

So that’s a brief post on my secondary school life. And of course it’s not that short. There are so much more that i can’t remember. But soon i think with the help of my friends, everything would come pouring in again :)

So here are the two very important person that brought up all my memories yesterday :)

Pei Jing+Arie

301220093999

301220094000

**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

301220094001

301220094005

I definitely look forward to our next gossip session..love you gals :) i know you love me too XOXO

Till then…..

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...