Friday, April 24, 2009

Stressing all the way


Stress Stress Stress.... Plz go away....
Here i m writing you a song
Dedicating to you, Stress..
I thought you left me long ago,
didnt realise that you were always beside me
Standing beside me,
Pushing me
Telling me that you will always be with me.
Never thought that i would felt this way.

Stress.. what i wonderful pharse
everywhere i walk there you are standing there
waving and smiling at me.
Assignments, papers, errants you will never miss
how i wish u would just go away.

Wishing and wanting one that that i will be stressfree,
singing the song without you by my side.



I will try to put that into a song..trust me i will :P

2 comments:

Felix Yukito said...

lol.. dear wanna compose song eh?? let me do the melody.... hehe..

meikuen foo said...

lol...go ahead and compose the melody haha:)

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...