Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gold Coast of Malaysia, NOT

After a long break from all the hectic life. Colleagues found a treat for us and we all booked a short holiday is Morib. Apparently the Gold Coast of Malaysia. Oh dear lord, who ever though of this name haven’t been to Gold Coast. It was dirty, smelly and full of flies. See my disappointment on it? The only good thing about the whole trip is that we had a private Jacuzzi in the room.

Kampung road all alongDSC02749

The ironic thing is, we went there in a very very rush manner. He miscalculated his working days and apparently that weekend he had work. I waited till 1pm, had lunch only we headed down to Morib, and that is not the end of the story, on Sunday, we had to rush all the way back to KL cos of his gym thingy. No complains. Just saying.

My driver. DSC02752

Now let me give you a tour of the room. I guess the room is the best thing in the whole trip.

DSC02760

however, the room is quite bare though. DSC02761

DSC02768

All prepared for dinner. Look at the caterpillar at the back engrossed in his ipad. DSC02808DSC02812

SONY DSC

         DSC02822                         DSC02826

The gang. DSC02833

Yes, I’m a child. DSC02836

He is my child. DSC02838

DSC02860

Sand Castle building competitionDSC02862

That was basically the night that we spent there. Nothing much to see.. nothing much to do.. They didn’t even have national geographic on television. Imagine how depressing is that..?

View from the balcony. DSC02867

Breakfast area. DSC02869

Forever stuck to his phone. So gonna smash his phone. DSC02870

Hi crabbie. Smilewell.. technically. it’s a dead crab. DSC02873

The only decent photo I took in Morib. SONY DSC

SONY DSC

               SONY DSC                  SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I.LOOK.WEIRD.BUT.I.DON’T.K.DSC02899

         SONY DSC                        SONY DSC

I find the two pictures above funny it’s because his slippers were wet and he wanted to dry it. I didn’t have to dry mine cause my shoes were plastic and basically it doesn’t need to blew dry. While he was standing there waiting for his feet and slippers to dry, he realised he was doing it all alone and he felt shy. So the 2nd photo was actually him asking me to go over and dry with him so that he doesn’t feel that awkward standing there all alone. Yes, that’s my boy. Weird but I love him.

Btw, that’s the tiny theme park in the hotel. So tiny that I almost fell asleep in the rides. And people pay RM35 for this??!! DSC02903

That’s the front view of the hotel. DSC02921

See the notice? we went ahead anyway. XDDSC02926

The so call lover bridge.DSC02927

DSC02932

SONY DSC

This basically sums up our trip in Gold Coast Morib. Even though the place wasn’t amazing. But it was a short and sweet gateway for us.

SONY DSC

Till then,

Au revoir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this and collection of post is a nice one. Great list Thanks for sharing with us
Gold Coast Badges

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...