Monday, March 14, 2011

I’m Back!

OK.. first of all, I haven’t been updating my blog for like effing gazzillion years. I’m really sorry! But in my defence! I have reasonsssss!!!!!! First of all, I was busy working!

Bluetooth Exchange Folder

I’ve been working from Melaka to JB. Why? Because I’M FREAKING BROKE! My phone died as you all know earlier, and also my laptop died too. Spent a little too much in fixing it so now i’m still in debt to my mummy. Need a few more pc fair to pay that off. That’s not only the reason that I’ve been abandoning my bloggie! Another reason is that I’m busy spending time with my family!

Bluetooth Exchange Folder1

OK, maybe also some look see round Seremban which you can notice from one of my silly fur jacket. Not only that, right above the silly jacket you can see my finger being hammered. The Oh-So-Smart me hammered myself on the finger while helping mum with some shelf she wanted for the kitchen. Spending lots of time with my little Teddie too. That, you have to admit it’s a pretty solid reason for abandoning my blog. Open-mouthed smile

Lastly, I’ve spending some time with the boyfie. Been too abandoning him for months now due to all my assignments and FYP and EXAMS! But since everything is done, spent some time with him. Poor him, always have to bare with my bad temper during all my busy time. Sorry you.. but you just have to continue to bare all these. XD

Bluetooth Exchange Folder2

OK, so far that’s all as i’m still arranging all my photos from my old phone to my new phone. Had my computer fixed so I should have more time to start blogging since it’s still 2nd week of my semester and I have a little more time to spare. So watch out, cause I’M BACK!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...