Friday, February 26, 2010

A lonely holidays in my room

Today is actually a public holidays for Malaysia. Can’t really remember what is the occasion, what the heck isn’t it? So long I get holidays, I don’t really give a damn. So, I’m not having class today, and I woke up pretty early even though i turned in quite late yesterday. Woke up, took out my text book, took out some blank paper, and i started to study.(Yes, you did not read wrongly, I am studying) However, after 1 hour++, my mood swing paid me a visit and I kinda threw a tantrum towards my books. I wasn’t in the mood for anymore studies. Maybe it’s just because I’ve been reading the same thing over and over again for the past hour and not to mention the night before. I grew sick of my books and i changed my PJ’s and I went to UpTown(the only grocery shop available near me). I actually wanted to get something to attach my notes together, don’t know the name of the equipment but it looks like a ring, OH, never mind.. But I ended up with March issue of I-Feel magazine, today’s paper, a bottle of Lipton Red Tea and of course not forgetting the so call Ring.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As I thought after some refreshing cold drinks, I would have the urge to study again. But NO!!!! The feel of studying did not come back at all!! So i ended up on my bed, reading the magazine, waiting and hoping that i would have the feel to study again. I waited and waited and waited, nothing magical happened, I got fed up with myself, took out my external hard-disk, and I started to watch Sex and the City Movie.blek  After 2 long hours of movie, here I am sitting in front of my pink lappie with a full table of books, blogging instead of studying. Well, this is life i guess. XD

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As I was blogging in front of my computer, a very unfortunate car went into an accident, well, luckily it’s just a minor case, he lost control of his car and the car spin and hit one of the light pillars. What I’m sad about is that none of the passer by went to the car and help the poor driver, everyone was just standing opposite the road pointing and talking. NONE OF THOSE BASTARDS  helped! And mind you, all the passer bys/spectators are all MALE!!!!!!!!! And we women are suppose to relay on them to bring food to the table? *ponders*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

p/s: Mood of study please come back to me…. T^T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How r u? your website is nice
you should watch at this cool emo video clip:
http://tinyurl.com/8b9p65

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...