Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Finally back HOME!!

After 2 weeks of gruesome of waiting to go home, I finally have a chance to go home!!!!!!! I am soooooooOoOOOOOoo overwhelmed to be home. Of course the first thing that i do is to hug Teddie! That’s my for most important task!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I manage to clean part of my room in Melaka. I moved my cupboard back to Sermban so that i wouldn’t have to pack so many things when i move out from that nasty nice place! Can’t wait to move out from that place, but sometimes I don’t feel like moving out because when i move out, it means that i will need to start my industrial training for 4 months~30 Well, i did apply for Nuffnang, let’s hope that I get a intern there~24 Praying very hard… >.<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, nothing much to blog yet cause I’m feeling a little dizzy and I think i’m getting sick AGAIN!! This time, no more Mr.Rabbit taking care of me ad..DAMN!! So here are some pictures that I took with Teddie! O(∩_∩)O~~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

100220104239_副本

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~100220104240_副本 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

100220104241_副本

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~100220104242_副本

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Loving this picture so much~~ 

100220104243_副本

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nothing much, went back to Seremban and was just in time for dinner so we brought Teddie with us for dinner!!~ Well, let’s just say that’s she’s quite well trained now that she don’t jump up and down anymore. ^^ thanks to my mum’s teaching~

100220104244~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I guess that’s all for now. Am using a new photo editing software. Not too bad, have all the Lomo Effects thrown into it too. Will try something new in the future, but not just yet, so I guess I better turn in now. Am not feeling too well and Mr.Rabbit is busy with his FYP..ALL THE BEST TO YOU RABBIT!!~ AZA AZA FIGHTING!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

P/S : I need to start with my FYP and studies. I promised myself that I will raise my results until I graduate! NIGHT!!~

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...