Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day trip to Seremban

Good day all!

I’m back with some blogging. During 11 April 2012, it was a public holiday for us Malaysian. It is where the King becomes the King.

Anyway, I invited him to Sban to have a look see. It is my hometown, and he might be going up and down in the near future kay? Or maybe not. Who knows. He absolutely adored Teddie when he first saw her and I’m glad. At least one more reason to go down to Seremban?

Teddie is a very fun and loving poodle and she loves people around the house. Normally it’s just mum me and her, so she enjoys a little new companion.

IMG-20120417-WA0006

See how Teddie is enjoying his “muscular” chest while he is engrossed in his comic. This reminds me, she desperately need a hair cut. I can’t even see her beautiful eyes! IMG-20120417-WA0007

If you guys could be there, you would love how Teddie wakes you up. She’ll pounce on you and kiss you all over your face. Now that is how I want to wake up every morning. Having my loved on kissing me. Well maybe not all over my face, but just enough to wake me up. Winking smile

IMG-20120417-WA0000                                           IMG-20120417-WA0001

Oh and please say “Hi” to him and her. The two babes of my life. IMG-20120417-WA0004

By the way, the crappy photos from above is from his Iphone 4s. Kononnya 8mp. Nampak macam 2mp je.

Next on, the trip won’t be fulfilled if he haven’t taste the famous Seremban Dim Sum, my all time fav Beef Noodles and also Roasted Crabs! Though I don’t have pictures on the Dim Sum and Beef Noodles. Will make it up to you guys in the future.

My Mama that is turning 60-ish this weekend. *what are you talking till so gan jiong?*DSC01001

This is what happens when you mess with my gadgets! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Please don’t kill me for posting this. DSC01004

Mouth watering or not? DSC01008

That’s all for this post, a real short one because I was too busy entertaining him and didn’t have much time to take more pictures. Will try to show you guys around my hometown more. Smile I promise that it’s gonna be a detail and super interesting one alright?

Next post, an unplanned date night for the both of us that turned out to be something to be remembered.

Lightbox_1334399317383

Till then,

Au revoir

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just a simple person going through an ordinary life. Adding in more fun and color every single day

Lucky Number

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...